You have selected the Trainer (Monthly) membership level.
The price for membership is $47.00 per Month.
Do you have a discount code? Click here to enter your discount code.
1. Welcome to the Trainer Co-op. We’re happy to have you here and we hope you enjoy your stay. When we say ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘Trainer Co-op’, it is because that is who we are because we can’t do it alone.
2. We are here to help you--the trainers/coaches around the world with their own businesses who can benefit from being part of a larger organization (a co-operative) where we can exchange advice, professional resources, and connections that lead to greater opportunity . When you join our membership and accept these terms you become a member of our community. You will have a Trainer Co-op account that will allow you to buy (at bulk rates) and sell your products and services.
3. The items on Trainer Co-op are owned by the product/service providers not by us. We provide the co-op platform; we do not take ownership of the items.
5. There are two levels of membership—Basic and Enhanced. When you become a member your membership will allow you to download “free forms, articles, reports, and booklets”. Your membership gives you access to the Trainer Co-op Face Book page where all members can care and share. Based on the level of your membership, you can “buy or license” items from other Co-op members and sell your products and services to our membership. You will be invited to our “members only” Trainfest® where you will be introduced to potential clients and be assigned matchmaking meetings with clients. In addition, there are certain programs available to you that you can pass on to your clients and customers.
6. Your responsibility is to keep your account information up-to-date especially your email and telephone number. Your membership is not transferrable. You are responsible to keep your password secure and don’t let any other person use your username or password. If you realize there is any unauthorized use of your password or any breach of security you need to let us know immediately.
7. As a member, you will be able to participate in our affiliate program and you will be eligible to receive affiliate income.
Purchasing a Product or Service
8. Item delivery and support is the responsibility of the provider. Trainer Co-op has no responsibility for delivering products and services.
9. Each provider will have their own cancellation policies you must abide by when you purchase their product/service.
10. We do not promise that any particular item will continue to be available so you should download and save the item as soon as you purchase it.
11. There will be some services that will require delivery directly from the provider. When you order a product from Trainer Co-op delivery instructions will be provided.
12. All providers promise that their product or service is of acceptable quality and fit for the purpose for which it is “sold”.
a. The item matches the description given on the Trainer Co-op website.
b. The provider owns the rights necessary to license or sell the product or service.
c. The provider will honor any express promises given to you that are not contained in these terms.
d. Your use of the product or services does not infringe on the intellectual property rights of someone else.
e. Each provider of product and service will provide their own refund policy.
13. Any and all disputes will be mediated by Trainer Co-op.
14. We respect your privacy. When you become a member you will be asked to provide some information about yourself. This information may be used by us and contractors in connection with providing the products and services including marketing activities.
15. Confidential Information. We value your information and take reasonable precautions to protect it. While we take reasonable steps to preserve the security of your information, please be aware that we can’t promise that your use of the Trainer Co-op will be confidential, and we can’t promise that any information you provide to us is perfectly secure. While using the Trainer Co-op website, you may also become aware of confidential information about us or another member. You promise to not disclose any confidential information made available to you through the Trainer Co-op to any other person.
16. Eligibility, suspension or termination: Membership is not an automatic right, it is a benefit for community members who follow our reasonable rules and treat other community members well. We hope that you will be with us for a long time. But we may, using reasonable discretion, decide whether or not your use of Trainer Co-op complies with these terms. We can suspend or terminate your Trainer Co-op membership at any time for any reason (acting reasonably) for any of the following reasons:
a. If you breach these terms
b. If you act in a way that does not align with the values of our community
c. If you act in a way that could cause us or members harm
Liability and Indemnity—Between Us and Members
17. We provide the access to products and services not the actual products.
18. You indemnify us against all losses, costs (including full legal costs), expenses, demands, or liability that we incur arising out of , or in connection with, a third party claim against us relating to your use of Trainer Co-op and any content that you post to Trainer Co-op if you are a provider of product and/or services.
19. If you purchase from Trainer Co-op you agree that we are not responsible for, and you release us from liability arising out of or in connection with information you receive from providers of products and services; and, your use of products and services you receive from Trainer Co-op.
20. Our liability to you in connection with Trainer Co-op or these terms, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, is limited as follows:
a. We exclude liability for any of these things incurred by you: loss of revenue, loss of profit; loss of goodwill, loss of customers, lost of capital, damage to reputation, loss in connection with any other contract, loss of data, or indirect, consequential or special loss, damage or expense; and, our total liability to you is limited to the total fees paid by you for membership in the 12 months before liability accrued.
Liability and Indemnity Between Product/Services Providers and Members
21. Each provider grants to each buyer a limited indemnity on the following terms:
a. If another person makes claim against a provider that the provider’s use of the item in accordance with the terms of the applicable product infringes the intellectual property or other rights of that third party
b. If that buyer promptly notifies the provider of the claim and gives the provider the option to control the defense of the claim (at the provider’s expense), then the provider will indemnify the buyer against damages finally awarded by a court against the buyer or any settlement damages agreed to by the provider regarding that claim.
22. The liability of each provider to their buyers is otherwise limited, for each item purchased, to the provider’s earnings from the payment for that item, except to the extent, that the provider’s liability arises from willful misrepresentations made about their product/service.
23. We strive to have Trainer Co-op available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week, but you know how the Internet works: occasionally you might not be able to access Trainer Co-op, and this might happen for any reason, at anytime, with or without notice, or at our absolute discretion. We might also change aspects of how Trainer Co-op works. The Trainer Co-op will not be liable to you for any loss you suffer as a result of these things.
24. Third party. If you are agreeing to these terms on behalf of someone else (like your employer), then you are promising to us that you have full legal authority to bind that third party.
25. Relationship between the parties. Nothing in these terms is to be construed as constituting a partnership, joint venture, employment or agency relationship between you or us, or between you and any other member. Neither you nor us can bind each other in any way. We are, however, an agent of the providers only for the limited purposes of collecting payments, the providers providing warranties to buyers.
26. Notices. Any notice you send us must be submitted by email. Any notice we send to you will be emailed to your Trainer Co-op account email address.
27. Changes. We may change these terms at any time and, if we make changes we will take reasonable steps to let our members know about the changes.
28. We have the right to refuse membership to anyone.
29. Applicable Laws. Trainer Co-op is operated from our offices in Philadelphia, PA. The laws of Pennsylvania govern these terms, and you submit to the jurisdiction of the course there for the resolution of any dispute between us.